website statistics

Tennis Roland Garros 2017

dcro

btw I will stop to follow women's tennis at RG. Joke.

Yesterday Timea had 5:1 against Venus and Venus won set 7:5. Today Martic 5:2 and 5:7 at the end. Not normal at all.

Edited by dareza

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually started watching at 2:5 15-30 in the 3rd set. Since then Svitolina won almost every point. Sometimes I think I jinx those matches.

Anyway, great tournament by Petra Martic, even a bit disapponting that she lost to Svitolina at the end.

Hopefully Cilic can make it to QF. He should be able to beat Anderson. Wawrinka in this form is probably too good on clay.

46 minutes ago, Agger said:

Really great seeing Caro tying her best French Open result. 

She has had problems against Ostapenko, but I believe in her!

I still have a bet on Caro to win a Grand Slam in her career.....I placed that bet in 2011 :d 

Since 2012 or so that bookmaker doesn't accept Dutch customers anymore, but they would leave accounts open until all pending bets were settled, so in my case my account is open until Caro either retires or wins a GS :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, dareza said:

btw I will stop to follow women's tennis at RG. Joke.

Yesterday Timea had 5:1 against Venus and Venus won set 7:5. Today Martic 5:2 and 5:7 at the end. Not normal at all.

It's rather normal in women's tennis though....

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dareza said:

yes, but still :d Service in women's tennis is not important at all.

Plus if often seems like they have the mental stability of an embryo :p 

50 minutes ago, dareza said:

gift by gift for Martic. 4 UE in one game for Svitolina  :lol:

By the way, Martic had more UE's than Svitolina in both the 2nd and 3rd sets :p 

Cepede Royg won the first set against Ka Pliskova 6-2 :hyper:

34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Cepede Royg won the first set against Ka Pliskova 6-2 :hyper:

Not winning for long. :p

How do you do that? :d Either the favourites always turn around the matches, or you are one mighty good jinxer.  :p (Klizan, Schwartzman, Chung, Martić... Not to forget your bet against Basilashvili!).

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen