website statistics

Tennis Australian Open 2017

rybak

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlovic - Zeballos getting to 5 hours, this is getting awesome :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, crovitlaci said:

Wasn't that idiotic rule about playing 5 sets till infinity abolished recently? Because Karlović and Zeballos are now probably gonna play for the rest of the tournament.

Only by the capitalistic americans and the ever so diminishing Davis Cup i think. 

AO in general hasn't been exactly our favorite slam tournament. Coric still hasn't won a match there, Cilic hasn't gone past round 3 since 2011. At least Karlovic should now be able to reach 3rd round, which he also hasn't accomplished since 2012.

Wawrinka against Kyrgios in 4th round should be interesting. I'd hope for Wawrinka to win, but I would bet on Kyrgios this time.

Also, Luxembourg with a population of 500,000 has two players in 2nd round of Australian Open.:yes

Istomin is doing an awesome job against Djokovic so far! 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Break for Istomin in the 5th set :yikes: