website statistics

Table Tennis ITTF World Championship 2017

Federer91

I'm going to dust off this thread and say that this week are the World Championships in Dusseldorf. :p The qualifications are done and today starts the main competiton. Laola1.tv  has live streams from all tables for anyone interested. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hckosice In case you missed it, Lubomir Pistej :SVK kicked out 11th seed Jung of South Korea at the world champs :d  (then beat Finnish Olah and is in the 3rd round now)

Oh and Dutch Li Jie kicked out two Slovak girls in the first two rounds, sorry :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@hckosice In case you missed it, Lubomir Pistej :SVK kicked out 11th seed Jung of South Korea at the world champs :d  (then beat Finnish Olah and is in the 3rd round now)

Oh and Dutch Li Jie kicked out two Slovak girls in the first two rounds, sorry :p 

Yes you´re right I missed it :d Thanks for the info it´s really cool, well the first one ofc :d

Congrats,:cheer: looks NED beat SVK always and everywhere -Fedcup, volleyball, table tennis...:d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Yes you´re right I missed it :d Thanks for the info it´s really cool, well the first one ofc :d

Congrats,:cheer: looks NED beat SVK always and everywhere -Fedcup, volleyball, table tennis...:d

I had missed it as well, but saw it now when checking the results because something big happened in the men's singles.....6th seed Jun Mizutani (Olympic bronze in Rio) got kicked out by 13 (!!!) year old fellow Japanese Tomokazu Harimoto :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I had missed it as well, but saw it now when checking the results because something big happened in the men's singles.....6th seed Jun Mizutani (Olympic bronze in Rio) got kicked out by 13 (!!!) year old fellow Japanese Tomokazu Harimoto :yikes:

I see there is no age limit in table tennis. :lol:

13-year old kid blasting through to the 1/8 finals with a 4-0 victory :bowdown: