website statistics

Men's Handball EHF European Championship 2018

VolleyRuller96

58 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

sweden will won by 3

Scoring exactly 2 goals in 20 minutes after HT doesn't help... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Really interesting and a bit surprising end of Euro :) So, :ESP are finally on top, :FRA is still filling their closets with medals, glad to see :SWE again in contention.   

:CRO took final spot for next year's WCH, as for  :SLO concerns,let's leave all the worst behind, and try to think positive. With very young team finishing 8th, which is our fourth best result ever, so congratulations Vujo and co.

Am 26.1.2018 um 19:25 schrieb heywoodu:

Apparently one really does learn something new every day: I had no idea Dagur Sigurdsson was Germany's coach for the past few years :yikes:

Interesting to know, I really liked him in the time I went to all of Füchse Berlin's home matches (the time that also Mark Bult for example was playing there, and I remember Silvio Heinevetter, Ivan Nincevic, Iker Romero among others being rather popular as well). 

Really? You obviously didn't really follow men's handball ... He coached Germany at the 2016 european championships and at the olympics the same year. Now he coaches the japanese team ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

8 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Really? You obviously didn't really follow men's handball ... He coached Germany at the 2016 european championships and at the olympics the same year. Now he coaches the japanese team ...

That is correct. Much to my surprise, I also found out Germany won Olympic bronze in Rio. I'm fairly sure I watched the final, but not much apart from that. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!