website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Under 21 Championship 2017

hckošice

This was just beautiful ! Great match, great team performance. Our youngs confirmed that their last 2 and half years results and play were not random. I just love this team, since the first minutes of the whole Rio qualification. And this tournament was another proof how special this team is (was)...now probbly this will not be enough, even 6 points and score 6:3, because only 4 teams qualify for the semifinals...so most likely todays football celebration against Sweden (reigning champions) was the very last match of this generation team. Definitely one of the most memorable football Slovak teams of all history (another proof, they were last year nominated for Slovak Team Sport of the year !)

A big thanks for all 2 and half years guys !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for Slovakia, :cry: Happy for Italy :thumbup: but I also can't blame Germany and Italy, one more goal could eliminate any of them, the last 10-15 minutes was shameful though. even though Italy had some serious chances around minute 70th.

btw why this is Euro U21 ! when players are actually Under 23 !! :mumble:

vor 2 Minuten schrieb hckosice:

lol the Germans celebrating :roflmao:

bitches..

Dont embarrass yourself ... who exactly celebrated?

Germany reached the semifinal without 11 of their best players. I didnt see anyone celebrating, but if they did, they had every reason, England for sure is beatable.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Gerade eben schrieb MHSN:

I feel sorry for Slovakia, :cry: Happy for Italy :thumbup: but I also can't blame Germany and Italy, one more goal could eliminate any of them, the last 10-15 minutes was shameful though. even though Italy had some serious chances around minute 70th.

btw why this is Euro U21 ! when players are actually Under 23 !! :mumble:

You have to be U21 when the qualification starts. UEFA wants that the same players who play the qualification also play the final round and if you are 20 at the start of the qualification you will probably be 22 at the tournament itself. The alternative would be to start the qualification with U19 players, so at the tournament itself everyone is really under 21. But then the U19 qualification would be for 16 or 17 year olds and the U17 qualification would be for 14 or 15 year olds ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.