website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Under 21 Championship 2017

hckošice

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely even Slovakia must admit, that both Germany and Italy were in danger of going home, if Czech Republic had won their game. To say that the match was fixed is simply complete nonsense, because neither of the teams could have known that they would make it (except, I concede, for maybe the last 5 minutes). That's a totally different situation from 1982, when both Germany and Austria knew right from the beginning, how they would both advance.

Edited by EselTheDonkey

Am 24.6.2017 um 22:52 schrieb hckosice:

yeah. congrats you must be proud of your big football nation. you deserved the qualification.

and yes they celebrated after the game. the whole team jumped after the final whistle with huge smiles...nothing new for German football just like in 1982.

but let it be I´m done with this..who watched the match know what I mean..congrats and good luck in the final games.

Apparently you are done with this, so you don't have to answer, but i just wanted to write one last comment about all of this:

1) I really didn't see german players jumping out of joy right after the end of the match. Do you have any video footage? In the interview afterwards they sounded rather pissed and said that they didn't know whether this result would let them advance.

2) I think that Italy could have avoided Spain in the semifinal if they would have scored one more goal, don't you think that this should have been motivation enough to score a second goal?

3) This may sound arrogant, but who do you think would Italy prefer as a possible opponent in the final: Germany or Slovakia? I think its Slovakia, so they probably didnt want Germany to advance instead of Slovakia

4) I think you could have reached the next round by just scoring one more goal, so its partly your own fault (correct me if i am wrong)

5) I think the referee of the Portugal match was from Slovakia (correct me if i am wrong) and made at least one weird decision towards the end of the match ... what about that?

6) How can you say that you were robbed/that Italy just could have scored another goal if they would have wanted to and why didnt they do it? It might be true that Germany didnt want to score a goal, because England is an easier opponent than Spain, but Italy surely had every reason to try to score another goal ... right?

7) Am i proud about this result? No. Why not? We all know that France would have won the title, if they would have taken this seriously and whoever wins the title knows that. I am surprised that Germany was able to reach the final without Tah, Ginter, Süle, Henrichs, Havertz, Sane, Brandt, Werner, Kimmich, Weigl, Huth, Can and so on, but i dont have any illusions about Germany winning the final and i dont think that Slovakia would have had a chance either, so what are we really talking about here ... ?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

yeah - if sth shitty happens outside Germany - reaction is clear

if sth shitty happens with German`s "activity"....;) the same rule that applies to all other as always doesn`t apply to Germans

why would any of you feel that there is any sense in discussing with this guy??

hckosice - there is none - i assure you

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Pavlo:

yeah - if sth shitty happens outside Germany - reaction is clear

if sth shitty happens with German`s "activity"....;) the same rule that applies to all other as always doesn`t apply to Germans

why would any of you feel that there is any sense in discussing with this guy??

hckosice - there is none - i assure you

Its ok that you dont reply to anything i said, because you obviously have no clue whats going on, but then you should just keep your thoughts to yourself. You are absolutely not helping anyone with your random rants, its sad that we already got used to your misbehavings. Its probably been at least a year since the last time you actually wrote a comment that aimed at discussing something sport-related, since then you are only trying to cause trouble.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.