website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2016 - 2017

Henry_Leon

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The arab sheiks should sell PSG immediately and save face, or what it's left of it. After tonight this team will be a laughing stock for ethernity. And not only because of the result, but because of the amateurish play and braindead appearance.

Look on the bright side, today we learned that to win a Champions is not enough have sheikhs and millions.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Look on the bright side, today we learned that to win a Champions is not enough have sheikhs and millions.

You wanna say Barca doesn't gain millions from Qatar airways? :lol:I also don't like PSG, but let's be fair.

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

But at last Barca have a great territorial history :p PSG is only an investiment..

That's of course true, Barca is one of the main synonyms if you just say ''football'', but still I don't find them as any less modern/capitalistic football team than any other nowadays.

21 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Sure, because God's teams Barca, Real, Bayern, MU/Chelsea don't use millions every window. The real CL died 10 years ago or so, when teams like Porto, Deportivo, Leeds had a chace to reach the final without vulturing all the big players. And i don't want to go back to the 90s.

Present CL is the same teams at same stage, every single year. And they love it. Uefa loves it,  they enforce it many times blatanly. People from China to the US love it, because they can watch the 5 teams they know and gloryhunt all the time.. Juve, Monaco, Sevilla/Leicester are left to prevent the monopoly..

I sound like a broken record saying this every year, but here we are: 7th consecutive year Real, Barcelona and Bayern all make the QF, will they mysteriously avoid playing each other on this instance for the 7TH CONSECUTIVE TIME? :lol:

Edited by LDOG