website statistics

3x3 Basketball FIBA World Cup 2017

Dunadan

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well with 3x3 being Olympic I'm fairly sure this is our last chance ever :p 

I'm fairly sure that's how it's gonna be. :d When mixed doubles in curling got added people were like: "That's gonna put more nations into the Olympics, if not on the podium". At the end literally not a single nation that isn't a super power in "normal curling" even qualified. :d

#banbestmen

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dcro said:

I'm fairly sure that's how it's gonna be. :d When mixed doubles in curling got added people were like: "That's gonna put more nations into the Olympics, if not on the podium". At the end literally not a single nation that isn't a super power in "normal curling" even qualified. :d

Exactly this :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Does the FIBA site for this event work for anyone? My browser nearly crashes every time I open it but I really want to see all results of the Dutch teams :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh never mind, Wikipedia ftw :p 

Just now, dareza said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_FIBA_3x3_World_Cup_–_Women's_tournament

You can see here Australian team. All of them played for Australian national team and we all know how they are good in women's basketball.

Interesting....still, I think a relatively small basketball nation like the Netherlands isn't going to have great chances with it being Olympic.. 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Interesting....still, I think a relatively small basketball nation like the Netherlands isn't going to have great chances with it being Olympic.. 

We will see. I hope that at least 1 or 2 nation/s that will not participate in regular basketball will be in Tokyo in this discipline.

3x3 in the sports news on Dutch TV for the first time ever I think right now :d 

Edited by heywoodu

Men's final at 21.30 right?