website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Championships 2017

dcro

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, I'm sure GBR will bag a couple of medals here. If that's 'nowhere', I'd glady see the Netherlands be 'nowhere' :evil:

That's absolutely nowhere for their Olympic standards. :p

#banbestmen

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dcro said:

That's absolutely nowhere for their Olympic standards. :p

I know :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Italy, Switzerland, Australia and Great Britain to go and if two of them are faster than the Dutch, it's over for :NED. Not a lot of chance for us :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Italy, Switzerland, Australia and Great Britain to go and if two of them are faster than the Dutch, it's over for :NED. Not a lot of chance for us :d 

Suppose it's high time for the Dutch to completely focus on some shady engineering. :d

#banbestmen

And another gold medal chance gone for Great Britain, I can already almost touch my prediction contest points :hearts:

Although Denmark screwing up is rather unfortunate for said points. 

It's only qualifying and the Australians are barely half a second slower than GBR's world record :hyper: