website statistics

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

dcro

The declared goal is according to our athletics federation site as a newly promoted newby to "avoid the relegation" http://www.atletikasvk.sk/Articles/Detail?ArticleId=6388 in the bottom of the article there the full team roster...

I hope I´ll not jinx it, but it looks that we are in a good way to stay in this division :fingers:

Ján Volko 10.21 ...great result, but still far far away from the dreamed world championships :(

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

10.16 is still enough to qualify rather easily.

http://roadto.de/

maybe yes, but there still a lot of time and many guys will somehow suddenly improve their times.

I still think this qualification standard is too harsh

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

maybe yes, but there still a lot of time and many guys will somehow suddenly improve their times.

I still think this qualification standard is too harsh

56 qualify, he's 37th now. He is almost surely in. It started a long ago and there is barely a month left before WCh (this time it is in early August).

#banbestmen

Ukraine appealed our relay DQ and we won. They changed everything back to norm and we're 4th in total in 4x100 men's relay :lol:

This is the 2nd appeal that we won in 2 days.

The judging at this championship is disgusting & disgraceful... judges celebrated some high jumpers' flopped attempts, it was so awkward :wacko: I understand that you cheer for some nations but go to the audience and cheer & laugh when somebody flops from there, you're a friggen judge! :facepalm:

I must say I had a very low expectations for our team but I'm even happy now, esp for unexperienced (at such level) athletes =) NU23R, few SBs and PB in hammer throw (she's one of my faves).

Edited by Xander

34 minutes ago, Werloc said:

After 10 events (Pole Vault and Shot Put not yet official)

Slovakia 89

Hungary 87

Lithuania 84

Slovenia 73

Serbia 72

Latvia 67

Croatia 59

Austria 58

Israel 57

Cyprus 50

Moldova 45

Iceland 39