website statistics

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

dcro

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Woohoo!! Congrats Lithuania :cheer:

Thank God indeed, the First League was too quiet in here this year with all the fun happening in your league. Now with you back and Slovakia in too, should be much better banter :d.

Though one major note of warning to all you promoted teams, we are going to be up against Russia next time! Lord help us :d. But on the other hand if they are still banned by then that's one less relegation slot to worry about :lol:

Where can Team Slovakia and Team Lithuania buy tickets for the second league in 2019? We can start the preparations ahead of time.

As for the 1st league banter, bring it on, I'm ready and I already can't wait. I hope it will be hosted by a country capable to work the camera and excel sheets.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Where can Team Slovakia and Team Lithuania buy tickets for the second league in 2019? We can start the preparations ahead of time.

As for the 1st league banter, bring it on, I'm ready and I already can't wait. I hope it will be hosted by a country capable to work the camera and excel sheets.

As it is now a biennial competition, you are in the first league for 2019, you won't be in second league until 2021 at earliest and hopefully not even then :d.

Yes, please let it be a good host, it's painful trying to follow it when you can't extract any information or results, let alone a live stream :d

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Our athletes have just written history.:cheer:

@OlympicIRL Seamus here we go.  btw a little off topic, just found this map of 1/2 l beer prizes, now I understand why Seamus love SVK pubs so much :d

Reveal hidden contents

Damn you and you low costs :d. Though probably a good thing that the price of beer is not €0.93 here.... everyone would be in the pubs and nothing would get done :lol:

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

As it is now a biennial competition, you are in the first league for 2019, you won't be in second league until 2021 at earliest and hopefully not even then :d.

Yes, please let it be a good host, it's painful trying to follow it when you can't extract any information or results, let alone a live stream :d

I thought that it was only in 2019, I trust random sources too easily ^^ anyway, two seasons are not enough for us to give birth to talented hammer throwers and pole vaulters. There will be only some slight changes as some of our athletes will be back in two years time, but there's no space for speculation, when you never know who could get injured, who could quit and who could get better.

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Damn you and you low costs :d. Though probably a good thing that the price of beer is not €0.93 here.... everyone would be in the pubs and nothing would get done :lol:

well, even our politicians know that the beer must be cheap here, otherwise the people will riot in the streets :lol:

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

I thought that it was only in 2019, I trust random sources too easily ^^ anyway, two seasons are not enough for us to give birth to talented hammer throwers and pole vaulters. There will be only some slight changes as some of our athletes will be back in two years time, but there's no space for speculation, when you never know who could get injured, who could quit and who could get better.

Well you will very probably have better throwers and better jumpers than Ireland, of that I would be almost certain, as our field events are on a level of the third league :d. So that is why track events are crucial for us.

But yeah, who knows what our situations will be in 2 years' time.... maybe some random life-form will float down from space and decide to pick up a javelin for Ireland. Make it so :coffee:

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Well you will very probably have better throwers and better jumpers than Ireland, of that I would be almost certain, as our field events are on a level of the third league :d. So that is why track events are crucial for us.

But yeah, who knows what our situations will be in 2 years' time.... maybe some random life-form will float down from space and decide to pick up a javelin for Ireland. Make it so :coffee:

The problem is that we have too many disciplines in which we are doomed to score 1 point, which is why we'll never be able to make an impression in the 1st division.