website statistics

Men's Baseball WBSC World Baseball Classic 2017

phelps

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Israelian? :p Only two players have israelian passaport... and it's the same for Italian team when only 8 italian was born in Italy

How do you know only two have an Israeli passport? :p 

Being born outside Israel of course doesn't mean they don't have an Israeli passport...I doubt it's even possible to play for Israel without having a passport. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

How do you know only two have an Israeli passport? :p 

Being born outside Israel of course doesn't mean they don't have an Israeli passport...I doubt it's even possible to play for Israel without having a passport. 

I readed it only an important italian sport site, if i'll find again the article i'll post it ;)  They was "imported" like a lot of turkish in athletics :p 

Edited by Gianlu33

33 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Most of Israel's team is jewish players from the USA

Well looking at the names that was rather obvious :p I still think they all have a valid Israeli passport as well though.. no idea if it's even allowed to play without a passport of the nation you're representing in baseball :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

wow! what a night it's been...

I didn't really expect a "remuntada" like that when we got 9-5 down against MEX...

I feel sorry for our friend mrv86...I guess it's been a real shock...

on the other pitches, we've seen quite a good number of exciting games, despite being so early in the season...

in particular, the game between Cuba and Japan was a high class effort from both sides (maybe not by the pitchers...)...and also earlier today CUB vs AUS was a thrilling one, with the highly favourite Caribbeans that almost went out in round #1, with AUS coming just short in their comeback...

waiting for the US debut later tonight, yesterday it was also an impressive start by the reigning champions, the Dominican Republic...it won't be easy to stop them also in this year's tournament...

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

wow! what a night it's been...

I didn't really expect a "remuntada" like that when we got 9-5 down against MEX...

I feel sorry for our friend mrv86...I guess it's been a real shock...

on the other pitches, we've seen quite a good number of exciting games, despite being so early in the season...

in particular, the game between Cuba and Japan was a high class effort from both sides (maybe not by the pitchers...)...and also earlier today CUB vs AUS was a thrilling one, with the highly favourite Caribbeans that almost went out in round #1, with AUS coming just short in their comeback...

waiting for the US debut later tonight, yesterday it was also an impressive start by the reigning champions, the Dominican Republic...it won't be easy to stop them also in this year's tournament...

Sure it was a shock result, but the credit goes to the Italian team who fought the entire game :clap:

Hope you can reach next round,

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Sure it was a shock result, but the credit goes to the Italian team who fought the entire game :clap:

Hope you can reach next round,

Thanks a lot and mexican team do a great match too :hatoff:  I think that it's the most difficult and equilibrate group, I hope that maybe whit 2 win you will qualify at 2nd stage too.