website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Tour de France 2017

heywoodu

There's a chance for strong wind tomorrow, the Dutch forum is already exploding of enthousiasm because of the chance for echelons and the reporter on TV said there should be a national alarm when there's a chance for echelons :clap: (national alarm as in, everyone should get emergency messages on their phones to shut windows and doors and turn on the TV)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 hours ago, heywoodu said:

There's a chance for strong wind tomorrow, the Dutch forum is already exploding of enthousiasm because of the chance for echelons and the reporter on TV said there should be a national alarm when there's a chance for echelons :clap: (national alarm as in, everyone should get emergency messages on their phones to shut windows and doors and turn on the TV)

A tough stage to call.
I'm still trying to decide whether I should focus on sprinters on my manager team or put in some break away people...

2 hours ago, Agger said:

A tough stage to call.
I'm still trying to decide whether I should focus on sprinters on my manager team or put in some break away people...

I've gone for sprinters, but I hope with every bit of hope in my body that echelons will mess things up big time :d :thumbup:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The Belgians are enthousiastic too :d (Karl is the host of the daily TdF talk show on Belgian TV + a journalist)

"Wind, lots of wind. Echelon alarm! Let the stage start..."

Just now, heywoodu said:

I've gone for sprinters, but I hope with every bit of hope in my body that echelons will mess things up big time :d :thumbup:

Right now I have the "tougher" sprinters, but haven't quite decided yet.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Right now I have the "tougher" sprinters, but haven't quite decided yet.

Well you've got 10 minutes :p 

I guess Sunweb and BMC are going to try and make this absolute hell for Kittel, Groenewegen, Cimolai, Selig, McLay, Degenkolb etc (and Greipel but he's in shit shape anyway). 

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well you've got 10 minutes :p 

I guess Sunweb and BMC are going to try and make this absolute hell for Kittel, Groenewegen, Cimolai, Selig, McLay, Degenkolb etc (and Greipel but he's in shit shape anyway). 

15 minutes :p (the manager game I'm playing doesn't close before depart reel)