website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Replay Videos

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Looks like they've uploaded full men's 50km walk. :d

Some may have been waiting for that. :p

Cool :d 

I still remember sitting in the train back home (after going all the way to the airport for a 30 minute meet with a certain Brazilian biathlete :evil: ), all sleepy because after a full Olympic day until 6am I decided not to sleep (since I had to leave to go to the airport 7am anyway), being indescribably excited while watching a 50k race walk live stream on my phone and seeing Evan Dunfee taking the lead in the Olympics :d 

That race was so full of drama, I'm gonna watch the whole thing again next week :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I am not anticipating re-living that so much :lol:.

:d

Well, Jonty Evans at least did well. :p

Meanwhile, the only really sad thing I can remember is Shane Rose's elimination within the very last minute, following a foot-perfect ride...

#banbestmen

13 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Link? :yes

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/athletics-walk-mens-50km-rio-2016-replays/

there also the complete medal ceremony at the end. this moment when Danka Barteková decorated Matej was clearly my top of tops of Rio 2016 ! Something I´ll remember the whole life :)

Just now, hckosice said:

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/athletics-walk-mens-50km-rio-2016-replays/

there also the complete medal ceremony. this moment when Danka Barteková decorated Matej was clearly my top of tops of Rio 2016 ! Something I´ll remember the whole life :)

Thanks! :yes Since website is very ugly and hard to navigate it would be nice if links are posted here.

I remember that you closely followed him in 2015,before and after WC. :clap: He tottaly deserved it, plus that moment with another olympic legend. :d

Finally this Olympic channel started to broadcast nice things. I dont like highlights or separated events but only full replays as they had done it with OG 2012. So now we have many complete events from Rio, possibly all Rio games will be uploaded there. I also found events from previous games, like 1992 oppening ceremony, Sochi bitahlon and so on.

Nice times ahead of olympic lovers!