website statistics

Summer Non-Olympic Sports Discussion Thread

Bearas

16 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I honestly don't know a lot about it but I can tell you that squash is at a decent level here and we have our own GAA handball which is like squash and racquetball, but you use the hand as your racquet. So I guess there will be some cross-over between all of those. Thanks for the news, let me know how he gets on :)

He was beating the daylights out of a Costa Rican when I tuned in for a while. It was the first game, but he looked the better of the two. Here‘s the game if you want to take a look

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Do you find yourself wanting to watch more men present themselves like Pita Tuafatofua at the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony? Then watch the 2018 World Bobybuilding Championships Here!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Totallympics TV

Lace up your bowling shoes, and grab that dusty old bowling ball that every family has, and get ready to watch the 2018 World Bowling Championships Here.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Totallympics TV

Lace up your bowling shoes, and grab that dusty old bowling ball that every family has, and get ready to watch the 2018 World Bowling Championships Here.

No European family has a bowling ball. :p

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

No European family has a bowling ball. :p

Fine. Pick up your hard crusty childhood football

59 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Fine. Pick up your hard crusty childhood football

My childhood football is definitely not hard anymore since the air has largely gone out of it through the years. 

Spoiler

jk20ikB.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

My childhood football is definitely not hard anymore since the air has largely gone out of it through the years. 

Reveal hidden contents

jk20ikB.jpg

Fine. Pick up a Lindt chocolate and eat because you can’t bowl

37 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wait, is that some genuine heywoodu handwriting? :yikes:

VYP1rBu.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!