heywoodu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Bauge, Tamgho, Moulinet, Livio, Bigot ...

You have far more "famous" doping cases than any other western nation, only Russia and Ukraine in Europe are probably worse. If you only want to insult me, than you dont need to quote me, but obviously you are not interested in a discussion, so next time just dont quote me and we both will save a lot of time. :yes

There was no insult in my previous message ("yeah, right" is not an insult, jeez, calm down)

You have a great memory, I'll give you that. Yet, that's hardly making for a very conclusive list. You have two "no show" athletes (the two only heavy weights on your list), two second tier athletes and one horse over two or three years. Beaware Russia, we are comming.

You'll easily find a list of doping cases from other euro countries that tops the list you gave me for France (Ballan, Schwazer, Cunego, Ulissi for Italy for exemple). But that's beyond the point. France doesn't have more (or less) of a doping problem that other western european countries (with probably the exception of Spain), and you'll need much, much more evidence that Baugé and Tamgho no shows to prove otherwise.

If anything, because athletes getting caught only mean they are too stupid (or too poor) to have been caught in the first place. A athlete (or a nation) not been caught  is not a proof of cleaness

Edited by De_Gambassi

On 3/2/2016 at 5:29 AM, rybak said:

Yes, I saw this 5 minutes ago :) But I think it could be even more, for example we don't have either China and GB in this relay :( 

GB only has one woman at WC level, and they're going to lose their 2 male spots next year. China's kind of strange, their men's team will remain in IBU Cup next year unless they get a WC wildcard (very doubtful). I can't understand why Turkey received 2 wildcards for the World Championships and China didn't.

11 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

GB only has one woman at WC level, and they're going to lose their 2 male spots next year. China's kind of strange, their men's team will remain in IBU Cup next year unless they get a WC wildcard (very doubtful). I can't understand why Turkey received 2 wildcards for the World Championships and China didn't.

Turkey always finds a way ;)

13 hours ago, rybak said:

Shocking news, Andreas Birnbacher announced his retirement, Thursday's individual race at the World Championships will be his last race :( After end of career he wants to be a coach.

Not that shocking I think :p 

But still sad indeed...I hope he gets a great result in his farewell race.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!