Biathlon 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

heywoodu

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so 12th, well, not so bad, I expected worse. but in other hand, we weren´t so far from the top 10. In overall those world champs are a total debacle for us. we didn´t reached any one of our goals. but we have 2 medals from European Champs so the season will be evaluated as successfull :lol:

Thanks god Nastya is back.. looking forward for the next season

Edited by hckosice

Fantastic race for Laura :d 

5th medal in 5 races, wonderful job :bowdown::bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In general very disappointing results. No individual medals for Gabi, Hildebrand, Preuß, J. Boe, Schempp and Shipulin. Thank god there are world championships every year, so that most results will be reversed next year. Gabi, Dorothea, Hildebrand and Kaisa deserved clearly better here.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

MAKARAINEN :FIN:clap: Yes! I'm so happy for her :yes Brilliant World Championships for Marie Dorin-Habert and Laura Dahlmeier, huge congratulations to the both of them and I think they both deserve as much praise as Fourcade, because the women's tour this year is extremely competitive.

Just now, Werloc said:

MAKARAINEN :FIN:clap: Yes! I'm so happy for her :yes Brilliant World Championships for Marie Dorin-Habert and Laura Dahlmeier, huge congratulations to the both of them and I think they both deserve as much praise as Fourcade, because the women's tour this year is extremely competitive.

Definitely true! As a big Dahlmeier-fan I can be nothing else but very, very happy with these World Championships :cheer:

Especially the way she stayed with Makarainen on today's uphills was impressive.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!