website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

On 3/27/2017 at 18:57, bestmen said:

16b77a09082a10e8aba59bac7a891a66.gif

bf1f4f2636c7dc746581c8b5b4f63247.gif

I had not seen this before, but damn :roflmao::rofl:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

also on the pages 17,18,20,21,22,23 ......am interested with reputations :lol:

This is some serious GIF-ability :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Thank you to everyone who has voted! We have sadly lost the Czech Republic so there votes will need to be reallocated amongst other countries. I've just noticed some users haven't sent reserves, so I'll contact some of you in the coming days asking for a reserve pick if you have voted for the Czech Republic and forgotten to pick one.

Tomorrow the running order draw will take place and the festival of music will be launched. I also have some exciting announcements about the 'Road to the Grand Final' that will be taking place over the next couple of weeks!

Is it necessary to diqualify Czech Republic already?

I mean, it's not gonna be the end of the World is the votes are a couple of days late (or even more than that)...

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen