website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

Congratulations Great Britain on another victory, very well deserved!! :GBR  :champion::champion:

Huge personal congrats goes to uk12points for delivering a wonderful show, really top class hosting! And thanks for all the time and effort you dedicated to give us this great day of entertainment :)

I was only dipping in and out in the last voting segments and didn't want to miss thanking anyone who voted for Ireland. I didn't get time to check all individually but I want to thank dearly :GRE:NZL:BRA and :SRB for adding to our total :hug:. If I missed anyone I am truly sorry.

Disappointing day for Ireland this time. Two Door Cinema Club didn't strike a chord with the international juries this time and clearly I will need to try something different next time :d. But as always there are winners and losers so big congrats to all the big winners this time... to :GBR GB on their second TISC victory and to :SRB for a stunning bronze medal success :toast:

And my final note goes to the silver medal winners :BRA Brazil..... "Hear Me Now" was an amazing choice of song and by coincidence I heard the song for the first time in the same week that it was nominated for representation here at TISC! Absolutely loved it and as Wanderer said earlier, this definitely was right on the mark in terms of my taste.

Thanks to all for a fun-filled contest, as always I enjoyed your company and looking forward to TISC Open in Tunisia later this year.

I'm going back to the bar now to rejoin Séamus, apparently there is a free-bar courtesy of our kind hosts so come join us if you want to continue the party :d

56 minutes ago, dcro said:

Canada's membership is perhaps the most impressive. They had several different users over the years and they are still in. :bowdown:

You can't ignore the Italian success story, they managed to do it for 8 contests with 4 jury members every year. (Since I had to host once, I have first-hand experience on how messy their combined votes can get and the favourites are all over the place, since even your number 1 pick might not make it in the table if others haven't voted for it)

I love how the forum comes alive with these contests. :hearts: :thumbup:  Unfortunately i wasn't able to be here yesterday to join in, but was able to peep here and there to see how things went. It's a lot of fun and a bit tiring to go through 100+ pages. A big thanks to everyone that voted for Bulgaria. :) Next time in the Open contest, i'd make time for a larger participation, already have a few songs on my mind. :cool: Congrats to all the medalists and especially to GB and @uk12points for an excellent contest and a well deserved win after all the hard work he put in. Let's see if he will have the desire to do it all again next year. :d Also it is a bit strange that from all 3 medalists i didn't vote for neither of them. :roflmao: :whistle: 

After three hours of reading and cheering I finally got through this another successful edition of TISC.

First of all, congratulations to GB for another win, I was the first (and for quite a long time only one) to give them 12 points.

Next, thank you to all, who gave points to our song, especially to :KAZ, giving us maximum possible. I was quite surprised, knowing Slovenian language is quite complexed for most of you, but this is one more proof music is still no.1 in your hearts, as well as in mine.

@mihamiha, thank you for choosing Nina Pušlar, she is one of my favourite singers, so it was not hard to go with your choice.

I am not so often on this site, but some things never changed. Soon you will see a table with results put in official Eurovision style, so without 11 and 9 points.

I can't wait for next contest, I believe I already have a song chosen, will just have to beat my fellow member from Slovenia.

Till next time wishing you a lot of musical enjoyment!

10 minutes ago, justony said:

After three hours of reading and cheering I finally got through this another successful edition of TISC.

First of all, congratulations to GB for another win, I was the first (and for quite a long time only one) to give them 12 points.

Next, thank you to all, who gave points to our song, especially to :KAZ, giving us maximum possible. I was quite surprised, knowing Slovenian language is quite complexed for most of you, but this is one more proof music is still no.1 in your hearts, as well as in mine.

@mihamiha, thank you for choosing Nina Pušlar, she is one of my favourite singers, so it was not hard to go with your choice.

I am not so often on this site, but some things never changed. Soon you will see a table with results put in official Eurovision style, so without 11 and 9 points.

I can't wait for next contest, I believe I already have a song chosen, will just have to beat my fellow member from Slovenia.

Till next time wishing you a lot of musical enjoyment!

All the slavic languages are complexed for me :p