website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Even we don't know what we're doing there :d

PS: We nearly lost Canada this year.

Canada's membership is perhaps the most impressive. They had several different users over the years and they are still in. :bowdown:

#banbestmen

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gianlu33:

You know that it's only a big joke?

(No anyone will know our real secrets ;))

You mean the contest or the committee ... or both?

If you would try to tell me your secrets, i probably wouldn't understand them anyway ... so it's probably for the better if you guys keep them to yourselves.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LDOG:

I agree with all OlympicsFan has said about english language, but I don't think there's anything we can do honestly... some users (most of the time the younger ones) like english language songs too much.

GB/Ireland shouldn't be allowed to nominate english songs, it's as simple as that, all problems solved.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

wow 4th place ! and just 1 point away from the podium. have to say I didn't expect that at all. actually I would be happy with just not finishing last :d  to me that was a very good music but I didn't expect non-Persian speakers to vote for that.

I was somehow following the thread in evening, was kind of busy to write anything myself but that was fun, thanks everybody who voted for Iran :yes

4 minuty temu, MHSN napisał:

wow 4th place ! and just 1 point away from the podium. have to say I didn't expect that at all. actually I would be happy with just not finishing last :d  to me that was a very good music but I didn't expect non-Persian speakers to vote for that.

I was somehow following the thread in evening, was kind of busy to write anything myself but that was fun, thanks everybody who voted for Iran :yes

It was really good song and as many people said, language should doesn't matter :yes Hopefully that you will compete in next contest(s) with such good songs :)

Well, I'm not sure what is our final position, but points-wise, it was our 2nd worst finish, but I had a lot of fun. I had chosen Candyman to represent us this year when I first heard the song in February 2016, but as I said earlier, R&B songs do as well here as rap does at Eurovision, but it felt nice to lead the scoreboard for the first time (thanks to Indonesia's 12 points), so with that...

12 :INA

11 :LTU

9 :GRE

8 :KAZ

4 :AZE

2 :RUS:ALG:CAN

1 :GBR

Thank you @Griff88 @Werloc @Janakis @Ruslan @Il_qar @vovanA @bestmen @intoronto and @uk12points for the points.

And I just realized that I gave points to the winner 3 times now (and 2 in a row). I guess the song has to be THAT good in order to strike a chord with me since I'm the one with a vastly different taste.

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Well done on your debut. Sorry I didn't have points for you, but it was considered. Hope you join us for the next one.

3 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Well, I'm not sure what is our final position, but points-wise, it was our 2nd worst finish, but I had a lot of fun. I had chosen Candyman to represent us this year when I first heard the song in February 2016, but as I said earlier, R&B songs do as well here as rap does at Eurovision, but it felt nice to lead the scoreboard for the first time (thanks to Indonesia's 12 points), so with that...

12 :INA

11 :LTU

9 :GRE

8 :KAZ

4 :AZE

2 :RUS:ALG:CAN

1 :GBR

Thank you @Griff88 @Werloc @Janakis @Ruslan @Il_qar @vovanA @bestmen @intoronto and @uk12points for the points.

And I just realized that I gave points to the winner 3 times now (and 2 in a row). I guess the song has to be THAT good in order to strike a chord with me since I'm the one with a vastly different taste.

Hey, you got points from me too! :p

#banbestmen