website statistics

European Winter Youth Olympic Festival 2017

hckošice

The main site stole the ice hockey schedule from the Winter Universiade so it looks like Canada, China, Kazakhstan and the United States are competing. Still waiting for a participating nations list on the main site.

Click on game day details

1 minute ago, JoshMartini007 said:

The main site stole the ice hockey schedule from the Winter Universiade so it looks like Canada, China, Kazakhstan and the United States are competing. Still waiting for a participating nations list on the main site.

lol :lol:

I don´t know who are the all 6 participants, I just know according to our athletes program (hockey is the last line) that our team will play with Belarus and Turkey. The group winners will play the final, the second teams the bronze medal match and 3rd ranked teams the 5th place match.

geQ7d8qOqUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

4 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

At least the good news is they are using the same kind of results system :hearts:

Every major multi-event should just use that instead of their own fancy stuff where finding things is impossible. Good thing about this system is you just go to blabla.sportresult.com and you never have to set foot on the usually awful event sites anymore :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, uk12points said:

Olympic Channel TV coverage

12th - Opening Ceremony

13th - Ice Hockey

14th - Ski Jump

15th - Figure Skating

16th - Alpine Skiing

17th - Short Track Speed Skating

They're showing live sports every day? I love the Olympic Channel! I remember the last EYOF (summer I think) where we were F5'ing some very vague site to see if they had added results with all sports and heats and finals thrown together in one big pile....now we'll have a good results system + coverage :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:LTU  TEAM LITHUANIA  :LTU

Biathlon

Nikita Romanov - 17, PB 55th in Junior's Cup

Jokūbas Mačkinė - 16, PB 54th in Junior's Cup

Raminta Dindaitė - 16, PB 48th in Junior's Cup

Ana Jesipionok - 17, PB 47th in Junior's Cup

Cross-Country skiing

Ąžuolas Bajoravičius

Deimantas Kliševičius

Martyna Biliūnaitė

Figure Skating

Valerija Keda