website statistics

Boxing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

FFS. NOC*NSF leaves your athletes alone. I'm not even dutch, and I feel pissed off.

I don't have problems with national standards usually. For example harder times in athletics or swimming, to name a few.

But this is just bullshit: the result he had to reach at the European OQT would be decided after the tournament, so he didn't even know what he had to do. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Juste maintenant , NikolaB a déclaré:

Souleyman, traditional French name :lol:

Sorry. Congratulation

ahhh our country is dreaming, it is also thanks to our old French colonnies mainly African and our overseas department (gaudeloupe, Tahiti, Wallis and Futuna, Guiana, Martinique, the meeting, St. Pierre and Miquelon, new caledonia, Saint-Martin...)

il y a 2 minutes, Benolympique a déclaré:

ahhh our country is dreaming, it is also thanks to our old French colonnies mainly African and our overseas department (gaudeloupe, Tahiti, Wallis and Futuna, Guiana, Martinique, the meeting, St. Pierre and Miquelon, new caledonia, Saint-Martin...)

Yeah, well, no, not really...I know that in your political sect, people get ipshit about, but many don't. So keep it to yourself.

On 22/6/2016 at 11:05, heywoodu said:

Now now, it's not like Azerbaijan has a history of foul play.

:lol:

And as announced Azerbaijan got a complete team... their boxer beat Mexican boxer by three 29:28 scores... what a joke

14 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

And as announced Azerbaijan got a complete team... their boxer beat Mexican boxer by three 29:28 scores... what a joke

Have you seen the fight? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Have you seen the fight? 

Not really (it was geoblocked), only some comments... it was not an outright robbery, the fight could have been won by one of them, yet I think the local factor was decisive

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

This 5th place decider is a big joke. A whole bunch of boxers withdrew from semifinals yesterday. I'm sure quarterfinal losers were happy to see that. :facepalm:

And the bad thing about this shit is that you can't even blame the boxers who withdraw. I'd probably do the same..