website statistics

Boxing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

1 minute ago, dareza said:

really? :facepalm:

The qualifying document for boxing is one of the most annoyingly complicated, so I'm not 100% sure, but it's not looking good.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, DaniSRB said:

why he competes here then?

Your guess is as good as mine on that.. 

I'm still hoping I'm wrong of course.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 28 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Well time to kill the happiness. Apparently Lacruz hasn't complied with the Dutch standards (yet). Nobody knows exactly what he has to do..

Dutch boxers who won a quota in Baku had to be in the top-16 of last year's world championships (he was one fight short of that) or in the "top-x" at the European OQT. The "x" would be decided once the strength of the participants is known, but nothing is known about that yet. However, since he lost in the preliminary round, he's probably not going to Rio.. 

FFS. NOC*NSF leaves your athletes alone. I'm not even dutch, and I feel pissed off.

Edited by De_Gambassi