Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
George_D

Track Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

Bad results for Great Britain, nobody saw that one coming...

Amazing result for Italy, 3 medal whit one gold (and italian record :d). Very great start

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Amazing result for Italy, 3 medal whit one gold (and italian record :d). Very great start

Please, don't get angry but I have to point out a mistake that I see you are making often: the correct spelling is "with".

Yes, I couldn't live without telling you that, sorry :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, LDOG said:

Please, don't get angry but I have to point out a mistake that I see you are making often: the correct spelling is "with".

Yes, I couldn't live without telling you that, sorry :lol:

Why you don't say me it the frist time that I wrote it? :lol:

I'm here for improve my English too.. i have a very good Italian thanks to my studies but hey.. my english is wrost than the english of a 8 years old kid :p

Edited by Gianlu33

Dutch coaches are doing some tampering with sprint quarterfinals. :p

France is super strong, GB weak as always and the team pursuit times are suspiciously fast. The german sprint coach has obviously gone mad, there is no other explanation for why he didnt use Grabosch in the final. With Grabosch instead of Welte, Germany should dominate team spring again very soon. Hard to see Germany not winning the team sprint gold in 2020 on the womens side, the men on the other hand are still shit, something finally has to happen. A decade ago Germany dominated this event, now they are an outsider at best for medals at the global stage, of course Bötticher retiring didnt help either, without all his injuries he could have become an absolute legend.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Madison's format is a caos :lol: Especially if Eurosport player is  without any comment :p

As we're slowly approaching Tokyo, I think that we might have three very good medal contenders by then.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Werloc:

As we're slowly approaching Tokyo, I think that we might have three very good medal contenders by then.

Which events?

I completely missed that Shane Perkins now competes for Russia ... when i read "Maximilian Levy won gold in mens keirin ahead of Shane Perkins from Russia", i thought that it must be a mistake ... :wacko:

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Which events?

Simona Krupeckaitė for women's sprint and keirin.

Vasilijus Lendel has been improving immensely in men's sprint and keirin.

Olivija Baleišytė, a medalist of many occasions in youth & junior categories is growing up well for the Omnium and other events such as scratch, elimination race, points race.

Heck, even Miglė Marozaitė is becoming better in sprint and keirin, so we might have a competetive women's sprint team by then.

:POR

First time Portugal wins a Senior medal in Track Cycling, and won 2, a silver and a gold (by 2 twin brothers), Portugal has never been represented in the Olympics in Track Cycling so maybe Tokyo 2020 will be a debut!!!

• Like 1