website statistics

Track Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

George_D

• 4 weeks later...

Annemiek van Vleuten (brand new world champion in the ITT on the road) will participate in the European track champs and try to qualify for next year's world champs. She's also taking a jump in the field, riding the cyclo-cross Superprestige in Gieten.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Amazing result for Italy, 3 medal whit one gold (and italian record :d). Very great start

Please, don't get angry but I have to point out a mistake that I see you are making often: the correct spelling is "with".

Yes, I couldn't live without telling you that, sorry :lol:

8 hours ago, LDOG said:

Please, don't get angry but I have to point out a mistake that I see you are making often: the correct spelling is "with".

Yes, I couldn't live without telling you that, sorry :lol:

Why you don't say me it the frist time that I wrote it? :lol:

I'm here for improve my English too.. i have a very good Italian thanks to my studies but hey.. my english is wrost than the english of a 8 years old kid :p

Edited by Gianlu33

France is super strong, GB weak as always and the team pursuit times are suspiciously fast. The german sprint coach has obviously gone mad, there is no other explanation for why he didnt use Grabosch in the final. With Grabosch instead of Welte, Germany should dominate team spring again very soon. Hard to see Germany not winning the team sprint gold in 2020 on the womens side, the men on the other hand are still shit, something finally has to happen. A decade ago Germany dominated this event, now they are an outsider at best for medals at the global stage, of course Bötticher retiring didnt help either, without all his injuries he could have become an absolute legend.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.