website statistics

Football 2017 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

God Damnit :mad: some moronic Legia Warszawa "fans" attacked the Dutch fans of Ajax Amsterdam which were enjoying themselves in a club. The Pub is said to be completely devastated :wall: Could someone PLEASE just eliminate this club already so it's supporters will stop making Poland look like some wild uncivilized s**thole before every match???

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

21 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

God Damnit :mad: some moronic Legia Warszawa "fans" attacked the Dutch fans of Ajax Amsterdam which were enjoying themselves in a club. The Pub is said to be completely devastated :wall: Could someone PLEASE just eliminate this club already so it's supporters will stop making Poland look like some wild uncivilized s**thole before every match???

Davy Klaasen did his best to eliminate them, but somehow this is apparently not a goal :rofl:

C40E3miXAAA-zrX.jpg

I mean, the line ref was far away so it's understandable he couldn't see it :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Davy Klaasen did his best to eliminate them, but somehow this is apparently not a goal :rofl:

C40E3miXAAA-zrX.jpg

I mean, the line ref was far away so it's understandable he couldn't see it :d 

:wall:

But still some people will say the goal-check technology is not needed in football because it "takes the spirit of the game away"

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Just now, VolleyRuller96 said:

:wall:

But still some people will say the goal-check technology is not needed in football because it "takes the spirit of the game away"

:lol:

Yeah, imagine a fair game! The horror. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Em 2/16/2017 at 13:01, VolleyRuller96 disse:

I actually was happy to know that Ajax was on Europa league, and I was thinking of watching this eliminatory match when they play here in Holland.

But then I saw that their opponents were Legia, and I saw what they did in Lisbon a few years ago (or months? i dont remember), so I think I will skip it this time :p

EUL round of 32 ended with a lot surprises :yikes:

Tottenham draw 2-2 and are out, Zenit fail to qualification at 90' ; Shakthar lost at home 0-2 after extratime, and maybe not "big" suprise but disappoint for Fiorentina lost 2-4 at home after half-time 2-1 (aggregate 3-1) with a disaster second half : Borussia scored 3 goals in 13' min

In last 16 there are :woot:three :BEL  team, two from  :RUS , two from :GER  and only one from :ITA:ENG  :ESP:FRA:NED:GRE:TUR with the surprises   :CYP:DEN 

Today at Nyon the draw  Round of 16 (13:00 CET)

10 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Shakthar lost at home 0-2 after extratime, and maybe not "big" suprise but disappoint for Fiorentina lost 2-4 at home after half-time 2-1 (aggregate 3-1) with a disaster second half : Borussia scored 3 goals in 13' min

The award of blunder of the tournament hands down goes to Fiorentina, so much uncompetance in so little time. :facepalm: Shakthar were blatanly robbed, by a scandalous penalty in 90+, i guess Uefa, couldn't let 3 spanish teams being eliminated in one night. Disgusting...