website statistics

Football 2017 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

12 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Have no sense, better is decided, how berth have each Confederations.

PS: OFC deserve to have one secure nation at world cup!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree.

I really like having it that way, and would really like to see it in other team sports (at least handball, to actually give Oceania a shot at the Worlds).

But of course it can be discussed, whether it's right when the Worlds become bigger as now.

CISM World Football Cup 2017

:OMA  13 to 29 /01/2017 Oman  :OMA

U67QeKJn_400x400.jpg

The teams qualified for the finals of the second CISM World Football Cup 2017 in Oman are: 1. Oman, 2. Ireland, 3. Iran, 4. Syria, 5. Bahrain, 6. Qatar, 7. USA, 8. Canada, 9. DPR Korea, 10. Algeria, 11. Egypt, 12. Mali, 13. Guinea, 14. France, 15. Germany and 16. Poland.

Official site

THE DREW

Group A:  :OMA:GUI:BRN:FRA 

Group B : :ALG:GER:IRI  :PRK

Group C : :IRL:MLI:QAT:USA 

Group D : :EGY:POL:CAN:SYR 

L3QY.jpg

Edited by bestmen

african cup 2 players are injured during the training few days before the matches  :facepalm:what donkeys

they always  have one problem /excuses :  injured i'm tired , , i didn't finish my spaghetti ......etc

Spoiler

f...y.....   i will support Zimbabwe :champion:

Edited by bestmen

Another impressive performance of our league players. Sweden and Slovakia team leagues match in UAE ended by a blow 6-0. Long live to our football national championship and our clubs full of megastars :lol: oh dear can´t stop laughing...and our officials still are considering to extend the number of participants clubs from nowadays 12 to 16 :lol: already now follow any match of this league is a indescribably painful tragedy...

In other hand 2 players from our league are in the final rosters of the African Cup of Nations, both in Team Cameroon. Ernest Mabouka defencer of Žilina and Robert Ndip Tambe forward of Spartak Trnava.