website statistics

Road Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

and here we go! the real seasons start with the first monument of the year "La Primavera" staring today.

And ofc for this occassion Peter introduce a new look :d

Way better than that Jesus-look of the season's openings in Belgium :p

Meanwhile, 15k to go in La Primavera :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Now that was a freakishly impressive move from Gaviria and his team to get to the front. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well, that was useless from Quick-Step :d

Kwiatkowski! Wow, what a sprint :hyper:

I have this feeling that this will be the only course Sagan will never win :d you know his nemesis, Lendl never won Wimbledon, Sagan will never win San Remo, because it´s not normal to always lose by milimeters with non-sprinters like Ciolek or Kwiatek, I guess we all understand that in each other race he would won without problems :d

24 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I have this feeling that this will be the only course Sagan will never win :d you know his nemesis, Lendl never won Wimbledon, Sagan will never win San Remo, because it´s not normal to always lose by milimeters with non-sprinters like Ciolek or Kwiatek, I guess we all understand that in each other race he would won without problems :d

Ciolek a non-sprinter?