website statistics

Road Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Just now, hckosice said:

Be happy to not understand Slovak and don´t have to read comment on Slovak sites and forums :lol:

There's already plenty of them on Dutch forums from people who hate Cavendish and are a bit blinded by that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Be happy to not understand Slovak and don´t have to read comment on Slovak sites and forums :lol:

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

There's already plenty of them on Dutch forums from people who hate Cavendish and are a bit blinded by that :p 

I'm guessing you're seeing the same things as I do with Danish fans.

Lots of conspiracy theories? (ASO wanting a French winner of the green jersey even though the ASO don't have anything to say about the case)

58 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm guessing you're seeing the same things as I do with Danish fans.

Lots of conspiracy theories? (ASO wanting a French winner of the green jersey even though the ASO don't have anything to say about the case)

That too, but mostly people who are like "Cavendish is an asshole so it's Cavendish' fault!11", completely forgetting that it doesn't matter if you like Cavendish and/or Sagan or not. I don't like Cavendish, I like Sagan, but the punishment was right. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

34 minutes ago, bestmen said:

this tour should be in france only not Germany/ Belgium

otherwise they change the appelation to "regional tour"

:lol:

Serious incident yesterday during Giro Rosa... Claudia Cretti crashed on a descent and hit her head on a guardrail. According to Italian media, after a surgical operation she is now in a coma with heavy risk of brain damage.

• 3 weeks later...