website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

Just realized the I’ll be the last active user (time zone wise) to hit New Years. Just over an hour to go!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’ve enjoyed my first year on Totallympics! You guys have always made my day better. I hope 2019 is the great year of international sports it should be. Here’s to 2019, here’s to you :beer:

Happy New Year! From the last Totallympics Timezone

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Happy New Year to you all! :toast:

I had a pretty calm New Year's Eve with my family (no hangovers, lucklily).

My first 4 months on the forum have been amazing. You have all been very welcoming. I have enjoyed the many hours I have spent on the forum discussing sports with all the knowledgeable users from around the world. 

The highlight of the year was, without doubt, TISC 2018. It was very entertaining to see so many users contribute to this fun event with songs from their countries and the many random topics during the final. (Of course Denmark winning this year only made it better.)

I hope 2019 will bring many new great sport experiences, and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2019.