website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve got a few hours till our Halloween starts. However because I’m in high school they had us dress up (which is better than wearing my uniform). I came as a Icelandic Footballer. I won’t trick or treat tonight, I haven’t since I was 12, but I will had out candy because my neighborhood is a hotspot for kids. Plus, it’s called cold outside, so it takes balls to go door to door.

Since last year? :p

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

That's only a mexican thing that mixes christianity and indigenous beliefs :d 

It’s celebrated here in California too

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

49 minutes ago, dcro said:

Since last year? :p

Well, all of us can’t be a 120 @dcro

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The Halloween tradition of trick or treating goes way back here to Celtic times. Obviously not kids looking for candies :p. But for more simpler things like nuts, and fruits from the harvest. Halloween is thought to have its roots in the ancient Irish Celtic festival of Samhain.

https://www.newgrange.com/samhain.htm

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

The Halloween tradition of trick or treating goes way back here to Celtic times. Obviously not kids looking for candies :p. But for more simpler things like nuts, and fruits from the harvest. Halloween is thought to have its roots in the ancient Irish Celtic festival of Samhain.

https://www.newgrange.com/samhain.htm

Yep that’s what we’re taught in history class here on Halloween

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s celebrated here in California too

Yes, Mexican thing :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

i read your comments and all what you said could be one scene of paranormal activity 

No gods and ghosts here, just horror movies and food :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...