website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

11 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Happy St.Patrick's Day

winnie-the-pooh-clipart-st-patricks-day-

Today is our national holiday, St.Patrick's Day, or Paddy's Day as most Irish call it. Each city, town and village will host local parades, the pubs will be filled with music, craic and drunks and we all get the day off work to recover from it all tomorrow :d.

Happy St. Patricks Day :beer:

Green burgers and green beer from the Irish pub in Košice :d

18031517175798.jpg

I had a green sandwhich in my bag a while ago but that was because it had been in there for 4 months and I forgot it since I didn't use this bag :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

dude, this is disgusting :lol:

Yeah I decided it'd be best not to open the plastic bag it was in and just throw it away.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Happy birthday :d 

• 2 weeks later...