website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Happy Holidays and Birthdays Thread

leli.

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

not much users online tonight , what are you doing :family diner?

Yes, I am doing that you wizard

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Right, you'll be first in front of the firing squad when the revolution comes... :lol:

Unless you buy your way out :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Merry Christmas to all users who celebrate today, have a great day!

I am interested in world holidays, if you have time, write what kind of food is prepared today, are there any rituals performed, etc. Thanks

Question for Italians, do you lit candle on this day?

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Just surfing around the web and found this blog, @heywoodu a dutchman in Slovakia https://thecuriousdutchman.com/blog/2018/12/6/christmas-in-slovakia :d

Cool :d 

Although it sounds way too formal for my tasting, like it's the royal freaking family :p 

Here it's mostly about enjoying the time, having fun and laughing a lot and nobody cares if person A or person B gets up to pick something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, DaniSRB said:

Merry Christmas to all users who celebrate today, have a great day!

I am interested in world holidays, if you have time, write what kind of food is prepared today, are there any rituals performed, etc. Thanks

Question for Italians, do you lit candle on this day?

Yesterday night (but probably today again, and tomorrow when we're visiting the whole family :p ), with the main part being a good-sized barbecued piece of picanha :wub: @vinipereira @thiago_simoes

There was also some salad, green beans wrapped in bacon, carpaccio for starters and some sort of potatoes baked in the oven. And 'bell pepper soup' which is not the favourite of someone like me who does not like bell pepper :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!