website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Team Slovakia for World Cup 7th Stage in PyeongChang (KOR)

Men´s

Matej Kazár

Martin Otčenáš

Tomáš Hasilla

Michal Šíma

Women´s

Paulína Fialková

Jana Gereková

Ivona Fialková

Terézia Poliaková

also the teams are definitely known also for the next last 2 world cup stages in Kontiolahti and Oslo

The mens will remains in this quartet also for the next 2 stages

For womens, PyeongChang stage will be the last this seasons World Cup Stage for Gereková, Kuzmina will miss the Korean stage but will compete in both last stages (Kontiolahti + Oslo), Both Fialková sisters will compete in all 3 remaining stages and Poliaková now in PyeongChang and in last stage in Oslo.

3 GIRLS ON POINTSSS (and without Kuzmina) !!!!!!!! :hyper:  Ivona Fialková with her absolute careers best. first time ever she won points in the world cup standing !!! Congrats Ivka!! Paulína with 8th fastest skiing time !!! wow congrats Paulína ! this was very very very succesful race for us, something like this didn´t happened for a f....g long while

pitty once again with our miserable shooting, I don´t even want to try to imagine what ranks we would have today with perfect shooting...pitty for this shooting, but maybe it would be too much :p

37 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Marie Dorin-Habert DNF after big crash...she was currently 3rd after 2nd shooting

Interesting, this is what I read:

First news tell that Marie Dorin-Habert felt dizzy on the track and decided to stop. She walked off the stadium on her feet #PYC17

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

3 GIRLS ON POINTSSS (and without Kuzmina) !!!!!!!! :hyper:  Ivona Fialková with her absolute careers best. first time ever she won points in the world cup standing !!! Congrats Ivka!! Paulína with 8th fastest skiing time !!! wow congrats Paulína ! this was very very very succesful race for us, something like this didn´t happened for a f....g long while

pitty once again with our miserable shooting, I don´t even want to try to imagine what ranks we would have today with perfect shooting...pitty for this shooting, but maybe it would be too much :p

The shooting was not miserable, only Poliakova missed three, whilst others missed 2 and 1. It was probably the best race for Slovakian women in a long while, but you're still not satisfied. I think your standards are too high for the women's/men's team to keep up with your demand for results.

Team Lithuania exceeded expectations today, because I didn't think we would get into the pursuit with the women, cause they're beyond horrible this season. Kočergina had 36th ski-speed, so that's fairly promissing, too bad she can't climb in the pursuit, cause she is probably the worst shot in the top 60.