website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

6 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

It looks like they will beat Slovakia :O 

I must say Drndic is improving very fast. I think she could maybe get on the WC in a couple of years.

Yeah she's a very interesting prospect! There's usually a ton of Serbians who are miles behind in skiing speed (Lucic last season, Hasimovic, Sinanovic now) or people like Inesa Zekic shooting only about 20% in a season, but Drndic is rapidly rising way above that kind of level :) 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah she's a very interesting prospect! There's usually a ton of Serbians who are miles behind in skiing speed (Lucic last season, Hasimovic, Sinanovic now), but Drndic is rapidly rising way above that kind of level :) 

Yes! And her shooting is also showing signs of improvement. It used to be around 50%, and she only had 1+6 for 4 shootings! :yes

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

:d We will see. It's safe to say I won't be placing any sports bets on this, at least :p 

Double your money if Sweden finishes ahead of Slovakia (thanks to Sima's last leg) :evil: 

bfaa97c010.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

btw Ivona was so happy yesterday after her top 10. she is always smiling but yesterday it was neverending :d:hug: So so happy for her, hope she will able to keep this form and help our relay at WCh, a top 10 can be realistic with some luck :)

z-stihacka-002.jpg

2 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Wow... Hahahaha

I will try to remain optimistic. :d

26 euro for every euro you place on a Czech win :d 

61 for a Slovak win :p

6ea09d9419.png