website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I added some nations in the list above :d 

Russia won't send any of their top athletes, just names I didn't even see before..

No Rastorgujevs for Latvia, but Baiba Bendika will be there, which is cool!

Serbia was on the list of 24 nations, but won't travel to Otepää due to financial trouble unfortunately. 

Why Im not surprised at all. Winer sport in Serbia is on amateur level, UNFORTUNATELY. and this is such a great sport :cry:

Start lists for tomorrow's sprint are published, some small thoughts about 'my' girls:

- Gabi starts with bib 19 in a junior field of 46 athletes. She already beat the Greek girl last season, and almost beat the Spanish girl. I think she can beat them and the Armenian girl.

- Bruna has bib 39 in a field of 51, in which the level will be way higher than she has ever seen. If she keeps one athlete behind her, it would be a performance to be proud of :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gabi kept 4 girls behind her, very nicely done :cheer::clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Otcenas :d

Slovakia has an IBU world champion :clap:

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Great,

now waiting when peoples will start say to remove this sport

Wait what? :p

Remove this sport? Help me beat that idea out of their heads :smash:

7 hours ago, hckosice said:

Great,

now waiting when peoples will start say to remove this sport

Don't be silly, we don't want to remove the whole sport. We just want to get rid of the sprint :p

Edited by Near