website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

@Federer91 Do you happen to know/be able to find which Bulgarians will participate in the Summer Biathlon World Championships in Otepää? I can't find it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@hckosice Same question as the one above, but about Slovakians :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

@Federer91 Do you happen to know/be able to find which Bulgarians will participate in the Summer Biathlon World Championships in Otepää? I can't find it :p 

Yup, no problem :p It looks like all of our team will be there. On the mens side Vladimir Iliev, Krasimir Anev, Anton Sinapov and Dimitar Gerdzhikov and on the womes side Desislava Stoyanova and Emilia Yordanova. 

http://biathlonbg.in/1175_Nay-dobrite_ni_biatlonisti_shte_se_boryat.html

14 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Yup, no problem :p It looks like all of our team will be there. On the mens side Vladimir Iliev, Krasimir Anev, Anton Sinapov and Dimitar Gerdzhikov and on the womes side Desislava Stoyanova and Emilia Yordanova. 

http://biathlonbg.in/1175_Nay-dobrite_ni_biatlonisti_shte_se_boryat.html

Ah yeah, as soon as there is summer biathlon, Anev and Iliev will be there forever :d 

Thanks! Not the kind of girls 'my' Brazilians can beat (yet), but it will be interesting to see them race against world class biathletes :) 

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah yeah, as soon as there is summer biathlon, Anev and Iliev will be there forever :d 

Thanks! Not the kind of girls 'my' Brazilians can beat (yet), but it will be interesting to see them race against world class biathletes :) 

Well let's be honest here, what kind of other activity can they do, it is not like they are living the life with a biathlon career. :d 

Just now, Federer91 said:

Well let's be honest here, what kind of other activity can they do, it is not like they are living the life with a biathlon career. :d 

Hey there, it's the coolest sport in the world :d

Kaisa Mäkäräinen will participate :yikes:

First time ever that Bruna will race against a REAL world class biathlete, this is so awesome :woot:

On 17. 8. 2016 at 15:14, heywoodu said:

@hckosice Same question as the one above, but about Slovakians :d 

sorry for the small delay :d

http://www.biathlon.sk/uvod/aktuality/nominaciu-na-ms-v-letnom-biatlone-2016

it should be clear and easy understandable, but if any question, feel free to ask me ;)

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

it should be clear and easy understandable, but if any question, feel free to ask me ;)

Thanks, it can not be more easy to understand, you are right :d 

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

By the way, do you also happen to know/be able to find out the team of your Czech brothers? :d 

Of course I checked their Facebook page, but it's not there. 

Edited by heywoodu