website statistics

Alpine Skiing 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

• 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Is Ester Ledecka going to try more regularly alpine races? I see she has done very well in SA.

To be fair, there was basically no competition at all :p 

At least no competition of the level she already beat in the World Cup last season. I hope she continues in both, this girl is an extraordinary talented athlete :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

To be fair, there was basically no competition at all :p 

At least no competition of the level she already beat in the World Cup last season. I hope she continues in both, this girl is an extraordinary talented athlete :bowdown:

Yup, it will be quite fun to watch her in alpine. :cool:

54 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Cool :p 

Although, no experience in any sport, at all..already way over 30 years of age..I'm not giving him a high % to make it I think :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Solden gets the green light, so next week we are ready to open the new season. :clap::cheer:

Damn it feels like it's years ago that the winter season finished, come on, can we move the calendar forward or something? :d