website statistics

Basketball 2016 Discussion Thread

hukbrazil

3 minutes ago, nenad said:

Because Eurocup is better and more attractive competition and ABA league gives you a chance to compete in Euroleague. So you can't play Euroleague if you know decide you are going to play FIBA competition and Euroleague is a main goal.

but let's say if FIBA blackmail everyone from our area they will need to give up Eurocup 

and if FIBA doesn't have anything against Euroleague, why then Partizan can't play Euroleague next year if wins ABA? (i see ABA isn't problem anymore)

i expect that Djias will give some money to Partizan and maybe play FIBA Euroleague in upcoming season

Edited by DaniSRB

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

but let's say if FIBA blackmail everyone from our area they will need to give up Eurocup 

and if FIBA doesn't have anything against Euroleague, why then Partizan can't play Euroleague next year if wins ABA? (i see ABA isn't problem anymore)

i expect that Djias will give some money to Partizan and maybe play FIBA Euroleague in upcoming season

Because Euroleague would not accept us then. And for clubs is better to play EC plus ABA without domestic competitions because they don't mean anything anymore. Đilas will give no money, he is a puppet on that position and everyone knows. Čović is pulling the strings in the federation.

15 minutes ago, nenad said:

There was a meeting today in our federation and decision is that they will suspend any clubs participating in Eurocup next season. Only club is going to be Partizan. Partizan stayed at it's decision as well, so if FIBA goes through we will not play Serbian league next year.

The same situation could happen to Cedevita. But this is hypocrisy at its best, FIBA morons won't touch Barca, Real, PAO, Maccabi and their closed league, but when it comes to Eurocup, then they care a lot.

41 minutes ago, nenad said:

What I was talking about yesterday about our federation's decision to ban teams from participating in Eurocup it's now official

Link in Serbian http://www.kss.rs/odrzan-upravni-odbor-kss/

Also they are withdrawing their support for ABA league.

Sad choice

:ITA  About FIBA requests :

There aren't news, and still no decision, after the meeting on Monday, between Italy Federation (FIP) and LegaBasket (teams representative); there will be another meeting Friday between FIP, LegaBasket and with also the delegates of three teams (Reggio Emilia, Sassari and Trento) that have an agreement with ECA.

On 19/4/2016 at 0:52 AM, Henry_Leon said:

:ITA  About FIBA requests :

There aren't news, and still no decision, after the meeting on Monday, between Italy Federation (FIP) and LegaBasket (teams representative); there will be another meeting Friday between FIP, LegaBasket and with also the delegates of three teams (Reggio Emilia, Sassari and Trento) that have an agreement with ECA.

After the meeting the three teams are agree to respect the Fiba rules  :yes

All seems ok ........ at now  ;)