website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Debuting, Coming Back, Returning and Missing Nations

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I think that this time we have a good prospect of having more than 1 competitor for the first time since Salt Lake City.

Schleper is the strongest card to qualify in Alpine, but sthe spot could also be taken by Jocelyn McGillivray who competed this year in YOG.

For the first time we have a decent competitor in Freestyle, Robby Franco who came 6th in Sloepstyle at the last World Championships. Sandra Hillen could try to qualify again in this discipline as well as Fernando Soto in Snowboard Cross.

Also we could the return of a Mexican figure skater, with Donovan Carrillo showing great improvement at this year's Jr. Grand Prix competitions.

Sounds really nice :thumbup:, Good luck, I´ll cheer for all mentioned athlets to achieve their dream :cheer::MEX

22 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I think that this time we have a good prospect of having more than 1 competitor for the first time since Salt Lake City.

Schleper is the strongest card to qualify in Alpine, but sthe spot could also be taken by Jocelyn McGillivray who competed this year in YOG.

For the first time we have a decent competitor in Freestyle, Robby Franco who came 6th in Sloepstyle at the last World Championships. Sandra Hillen could try to qualify again in this discipline as well as Fernando Soto in Snowboard Cross.

Also we could the return of a Mexican figure skater, with Donovan Carrillo showing great improvement at this year's Jr. Grand Prix competitions.

Mexico also has this skier who looks pretty safe.

#banbestmen

North Korean speed skaters, I don't remember ever seeing that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Here it is. :d Enjoy. :p

She was actually in top 10 in 500m!

Never heard of her :d 

Interesting :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

Also hope the :ALG cross country skier will qualify this time, If I remember correctly he did qualify for Sochi but Algerian Olympic Comittee refused to send him, If I´m not wrong ? :mumble:

also we had "Sandra Laoura"  born in :ALG she is  olympic /world medalist  but into the team of :FRA  :d

here