website statistics

Tennis Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

Wanderer

Just now, dcro said:

OMG, does that mean that Martin will also have to stay at home? :facepalm:

well, most likely yes...very unfair to the guy who was so proud and happy to be a olympians link  :(

In fact I can´t say that it´s unexpected...few days ago he posted a note where he asked who is he supposed to represent ? a olympic committee which show up and care about him only once a 4 years or a country where fans are happy when he won and insult him when he lost...such typical "Kližans" bullshit we used to read many times before...I´ll not translate the whole article but if you want just use translator http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/227413/karol-kucera-prilial-olej-do-ohna-martin-klizan-je-sebecky/

well, now the president of our tennis federation said he will ask ITF if there a possibilty for replacement at least for a double with Andrej Martin...but probably no chance for it, as Andrej qualified already via ITF invitation..

Just now, hckosice said:

well, most likely yes...very unfair to the guy who was so proud and happy to be a olympians link  :(

In fact I can´t say that it´s unexpected...few days ago he posted a note where he asked who is he supposed to represent ? a olympic committee which show up and care about him only once a 4 years or a country where fans are happy when he won and insult him when he lost...such typical "Kližans" bullshit we used to read many times before...I´ll not translate the whole article but if you want just use translator http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/227413/karol-kucera-prilial-olej-do-ohna-martin-klizan-je-sebecky/

well, now the president of our tennis federation said he will ask ITF if there a possibilty for replacement at least for a double with Andrej Martin...but probably no chance for it, as Andrej qualified already via ITF invitation..

Well, maybe he ill be in main draw for single. There is 3 free quotas. :fingers:

1 minute ago, dareza said:

Well, maybe he ill be in main draw for single. There is 3 free quotas. :fingers:

we´ll see the slovak Tennis federation president said he will say more about the whole cause and request for a second invitational quota for Martins doubles partner later today..so we have just to wait...

thats incredible how since 1 minute we lost 2 quotas by this decision...

1 minute ago, Майкл said:

Nadal is yet to announce whether he will or won't go to Rio. He said he'll make a final decision a week before the tournamet. :lol: 

So, he will miss Rio ;) at the end Zimonjic and Jankovic will be in main draw in mixed doubles :lol:

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

What an awesome teammate...

#banbestmen