website statistics

Tennis Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

Wanderer

Well, there's no beating Rory McIlroy. :p

"I don't play to develop golf, I play to win tournaments". "I'm gonna watch Olympics at home, but not golf. I'll watch athletics, swimming, diving... Things that matter".

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, dareza said:

what a chance for Troicki. :lol: Joke, of course. He wil be out in first or second round

And luckily there's still the guy from Barbados, so Robin Haase still has a good chance to lose in the 1st round if he draws against him :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

All the withdrawals really hurt the overall quality, but the final should have been Murray vs. Djokovic anyway, they are far ahead of everyone else. Some of the young guns (Thiem, Kyrgios and Zverev) really couldve challenged for a medal ...

It would be great to see Del Potro on the podium, but Nishikori and Monfils are more likely to win bronze in my opinion.

On the womens side the 3 best players in the world still will compete, but Azarenka, Bencic and Halep wouldve been more likely to win silver than any missing player on the mens side, so in my opinion the womens tournament lost more quality. Silver and bronze seem pretty open on the womens side.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

hace 51 minutos, T&Fwatch said:

I think it was planned that he plays with Marc Lopez 

Yes, his going to play with Marc Lopez men's doubles and it's expected to play mixed with Garbiñe Muguruza.