website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

34 minuty temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

What shame.. no comment for this decision, i hope that Ukraina will be exclused from next contest

Tell me why Ukraine should be excluded from next contest? Because they not accepted this that Russia broken rules and decided to send to contest artist which pefromed two years ago on "Russian" Crimea? There was an "black list" of Russians artists which pefromed on "Russian" Crimea and all of them are unable to enter to Ukrainian teritory by few years and Julia was on this list. Russia from the beginning doesn't wanted compete in this contest and they choosed singer on wheelchair on purpose to discrimine that Ukraine is bad country, that Ukraine not let invalid artist to compete in contest, it's all political game, sadly.

I can't say I'm surprised, but it's always sad to see a country withdraw. In this case, however, that was Russia's own doing. They knew what they were planning and with the intent on making Ukraine look bad next to them. But Russia won't get all of the blame. The EBU dropped the ball on this issue big time. They were in the position to at least mitigate this situation, but decided not to. So, while I have little hope Ukraine and Russia will change their ways, I'm certain the top guns from the EBU and Eurovision will find themselves out of the job come this summer.

12 hours ago, rybak said:

Tell me why Ukraine should be excluded from next contest? Because they not accepted this that Russia broken rules and decided to send to contest artist which pefromed two years ago on "Russian" Crimea? There was an "black list" of Russians artists which pefromed on "Russian" Crimea and all of them are unable to enter to Ukrainian teritory by few years and Julia was on this list. Russia from the beginning doesn't wanted compete in this contest and they choosed singer on wheelchair on purpose to discrimine that Ukraine is bad country, that Ukraine not let invalid artist to compete in contest, it's all political game, sadly.

Juliya was not on that idiotic black list. ;)

However the best option will be baning of entire post soviet block. I am sick of them and their fucking politics. Only Estonia can stay

• 3 weeks later...