website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

13 minutes ago, rybak said:

Moldova joined to the 2017 Contest, it's 41 country which decided to participate. Meanwhile Slovakia and Turkey officialy decided to not compete once again :(

SVK will not appear at eurovision so soon..at least not before 2019 for sure..but I can bet that even then it will not be so soon :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

SVK will not appear at eurovision so soon..at least not before 2019 for sure..but I can bet that even then it will not be so soon :rolleyes:

You will become the new Luxembourg :d... actually you have some way to go until then as they haven't participated in the last 23 editions and I don't think they will be returning anytime soon.

22 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

You will become the new Luxembourg :d... actually you have some way to go until then as they haven't participated in the last 23 editions and I don't think they will be returning anytime soon.

wow, I didn´t knew it..I hope we will not beat their record :d

but yeah, well, what to say, at least SVK never missed any TISC so far, which seems for our musical institutions be a much more important and prestigious :lol:

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

wow, I didn´t knew it..I hope we will not beat their record :d

but yeah, well, what to say, at least SVK never missed any TISC so far, which seems for our musical institutions be a much more important and prestigious :lol:

I expect a big television audience from Slovakia for the final of TISC :d

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I expect a big television audience from Slovakia for the final of TISC :d

Haha..there some rumors from our well informed backstages that 3 boeings with noisy fans are expected to fly to Vilnius next weekend from Bratislava to support our participants :d

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Haha..there some rumors from our well informed backstages that 3 boeings with noisy fans are expected to fly to Vilnius next weekend from Bratislava to support our participants :d

Slovakia always brings a lively bunch... I remember your fans tried to get Séamus drunk on a previous occasion :d

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Slovakia always brings a lively bunch... I remember your fans tried to get Séamus drunk on a previous occasion :d

ah yeah, I remember, but this one was a very hard job :d Séamus looked unbeatable that one day, I remember we needed some help of our czech friends to get him drunk, but still without big succes though :d

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

ah yeah, I remember, but this one was a very hard job :d Séamus looked unbeatable that one day, I remember we needed some help of our czech friends to get him drunk, but still without big succes though :d

Haha, that sounds about right :d A big part of the budget was blown on keeping that table from going thirsty! Séamus certainly enjoyed himself that night :d