website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

On 6/28/2018 at 00:47, JoshMartini007 said:

Wikipedia requires proof, everything currently listed has a reference. If you have information please share it with us.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.newindianexpress.com/sport/other/2018/mar/26/swimmer-srihari-nataraj-is-aiming-to-create-ripples-in-bigger-pool-1792547.amp?espv=1

This shows the qualifications of a swimmer in Indian squad.  pls add it. I'll send other links soon. 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

9 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

This one says that he achieved the time, not that he'll be selected for the games. India can only send a maximum of two boys (and two girls) to the games and currently they have more than two athletes with qualification times.

15 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

This one says that he achieved the time, not that he'll be selected for the games. India can only send a maximum of two boys (and two girls) to the games and currently they have more than two athletes with qualification times.

Where is the information about more than 2 athletes. I know 2 at the moment 

9 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Has anyone (maybe @LDOG or @konig) knows something about admission into arenas? (especially for people of other nations)

I know there won't be traditional tickets, but I was wondering how things will work out.

I will ask to some people who probabbly know and inform to the forum.

54 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Has anyone (maybe @LDOG or @konig) knows something about admission into arenas? (especially for people of other nations)

I know there won't be traditional tickets, but I was wondering how things will work out.

From what I’ve read admission to all venues will be free with an electronic wristband.

P.S the opening ceremony is happening at the oblesk and not in a stadium

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

The FINA qualification table has India with more than two athletes with either an A or B standard.

Thanks for the link. Anyhow the athletes who will represent India are almost sure still bcoz the federation will send the top athletes and by ranking it will be Srihari Natraj and Advait Page . Anyhow let's wait for official confirmation. But I still don't agree with FIFA for futsal. There are many links which show Portugal qualified in men's. Take the top one. See the Buenos Aires main website in news part and after searching a lot you'll get it I hope the qualified teams

Sometimes the bigger websites make the bigger mistakes like the FIFA for example. Portugal has qualified in futsal in both men and women and Croatia are months into their preparation for beach handball in youth Olympics I suppose since it was so clear 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don