Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Gianlu33

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Here's a provisional team classification after day 2 of Weightlifting Youth World Championships

Girls

D+WlerfkVkLpgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

Boys

BdrmrvUwAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

- An asterisk means no competitor from that country was entered in that weight category.

- Countries shaded in red are out of contention for the quotas, as all their lifters have competed and can't score more points.

Provisional team classification after day 3 of Weightlifting Youth World Championships

Girls

4iMe2HcAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

Boys

xMhN2AACGF3ZgIuwEBQgq7MRF2AwKEFHZjIuwGBA

- An asterisk means no competitor from that country was entered in that weight category.

- Countries in italics have already 6 results counting their total, but still have lifters to compete and score more points.

- Countries shaded in yellow are still in contention for the quotas, but all their lifters have competed and can't score more points.

- Countries shaded in red are out of contention for the quotas, as all their lifters have competed and can't score more points.

Provisional team classification after day 4 of Weightlifting Youth World Championships

Girls

wEJ9EVtZSdyLgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

Boys

imL3ugMQEwwAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

- Countries in italics have already 6 results counting their total, but still have lifters to compete and score more points.

- Countries shaded in yellow are still in contention for the quotas, but all their lifters have competed (counting only the best 6 results) and can't score more points.

Provisional team classification after day 5 of Weightlifting Youth World Championships

Girls

D6mXQF0cy+1BAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

Boys

D+RpSjD3fSDoQAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

- Countries shaded in yellow are still in contention for the quotas, but all their lifters have competed (counting only the best 6 results) and can't score more points.

Have only 75 emoticons for post is a big problem for the format that i decided to use, i must change it. Anyone have any idea? :mumble:

26 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Have only 75 emoticons for post is a big problem for the format that i decided to use, i must change it. Anyone have any idea? :mumble:

I had the same issue on the World Games thread. I asked Sindo about it and he said he could try and increase it but it hasn't worked so far!

Our next qualification tournament has just concluded. The African Continental Table Tennis Qualifiers have decided their quotas.

Boys - :EGY:TUN

Girls - :NGR:EGY

Congrats to everyone.

Link.

Edited by JoshMartini007

Youth Olympic ranking for Badminton athlete will starts today. Every week i'll try to post the update ranking, btw 1st week event:

• :DEN 2017 European Senior Badminton Championship
  • :CHN 2017 Asian Senior Badminton Championship
  • :CUB 2017 XXI Pan American Championships 2017
Edited by Gianlu33

Final Results from Latin America Qualification Tournament

Girls

Adriana DIAZ :PUR

Bruna TAKAHASHI :BRA

Boys

Nicolas BURGOS :CHI

Guilherme TEODORO :BRA

On 14/5/2017 at 21:50, mrv86 said: