website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

1 hora atrás, LDOG disse:

Medal for Honduras I think, nice for them.

It's funny that media in Honduras was celebrating like crazy the medal he earned in the mixed international team event, and now they're like "Oh, look, another medal".

Somebody tell them that this is the moment to get all excited, since this is their first official Olympic medal ever. 

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

It's funny that media in Honduras was celebrating like crazy the medal he earned in the mixed international team event, and now they're like "Oh, look, another medal".

Somebody tell them that this is the moment to get all excited, since this is their first official Olympic medal ever. 

Not sure how to react to this... :d:cry:

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, phelps said:

don't worry...I was just joking, I didn't have any intention to criticize your amazing job...;)

Well I am pretty amazing, so I will accept your joke :yes. (I did mean what I said though)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

great performance by India in Hockey 5s......reach the finals in both women and mens events :clap:.........

after so many disappointments by the senior team ( in the commonwealth games and the  asian games )   , I had gotten to hate hockey in terms of performance ,

but these performance by the youngsters was fearless and bright ................... both women and men decimated the competition ....falling in love with hockey again 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi