website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Just now, hckosice said:

Fans are here to fulfill the arena :p

My eyes have already been drawn to the Argentinians with a flag with the name of the city of Neuquen, which is rather similar to the Dutch word 'neuken'. Known in English as the verb 'to fuck' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, bestmen said:

the corrupted  organizers will clame much money  as they are in crisis 

, of course they will not testing medalists  as they are young , enormous mistake 

Reveal hidden contents

cheaterssssss

Morning!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Cool final, that was worth staying awake for :d 

Goodnight :bye:

Although I do feel like staying awake for some bestmendrama could be fun too.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Fun? But is it youth and urban too? Well, we could think about adding an event like this to the 2028 Olympics. 

I don't know about urban, but youth...very much, I think :evil:

Watching this afternoon's inline skating...I am in love with this venue I think, it looks drop dead gorgeous right by the sea :wub: