website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

It made no sense to play without keeper after 3-1. They were so obsessed about first place in the group that now they will probably lose everything.

But oh well, one lost medal chance doesn't matter because we had almost perfect day in every other sport :cheer:

Just now, LDOG said:

No, both are in olympic park but in different places. Gymnastics is in "America pavilion", Weightlifting in "Europe Pavilion".

Both you and @konig have difference answers lol 

This venue model is probably the best I have seen in any multi-sport event (a smaller scale was used at Commonwealth Games, where 3 sports shared). Toronto 2015 also had weightlifting/boxing share the same stadium.

If the IOC is keen on saving costs, you got to remove venues. The biggest expense is venues, with each one you have staff, cleaning, security, overlay etc. If they reduce them it would be save money. But nothing in Agenda 2020 says this :facepalm:And to make it worse they added stadiums for baseball for ex. in 2020. 

Just now, intoronto said:

This venue model is probably the best I have seen in any multi-sport event (a smaller scale was used at Commonwealth Games, where 3 sports shared). Toronto 2015 also had weightlifting/boxing share the same stadium.

If the IOC is keen on saving costs, you got to remove venues. The biggest expense is venues, with each one you have staff, cleaning, security, overlay etc. If they reduce them it would be save money. But nothing in Agenda 2020 says this :facepalm:And to make it worse they added stadiums for baseball for ex. in 2020. 

I probably dont express well the idea in english, is like LDOG says :p

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Timing becomes a bit of an issue. Extending the Olympics to a third week would help quite a bit