website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Nazi Yari of Afghanistan also has no clue how these starts work :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Let's go :KIR:cheer:

Also, Slovak alert @hckosice:d 

(girl's 100m)

Yep I´m watching :d we have/d 3 athletes in tonights athletics session, and I am really impressed by our 1500m runner Paulíny, he even finished 3 seconds ahead of a Kenyan, how often you can see something like that ? ofc if you´re not named Ingebrigtsen :d

37 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How does the jumping work here?

https://www.buenosaires2018.com/results/en/equestrian/results-jumping-individual-fnl-000100-.htm?lng=nl

Everyone but two qualified for the final? Do these results count in the final? And so many with 0 points, I guess it was way too easy :p 

Two rounds aggregate score, jump-off in case of a tie.

#banbestmen

Wow, the St Lucian dude is good.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So I believe the Argentine channels Deportv and Publico TV broadcasted some weightlifting and canoe today, but I would an Argentine user to confirm. If there was coverage (however little) I will try to get a recording for the Replay list

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

51 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Kukuľková won her match to open the game in some promising way

e824de6d-d10d-4195-ab24-6f3a3dca8cfd.png

but then came her partner from :BIZ  :lol:

d255c770-2151-4b63-9512-861372841aa5.png

Oh come on, these mixed NOC events are like some extracurricular school projects (they are children anyway). Pointless to get frustrated over it.

Besides, getting to know a guy from Belize sounds much more fun then getting some supposed "Olympic" medal in mixed team event... ;)

#banbestmen