website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

18 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Zambia won against Australia in hockey  quarterfinals:yikes:wtf

I can’t wait for the inevitable movie in 20 years

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Both wrestlers made it to the final and they already beat their main rival for the gold :clap: Nosrati beat Russia and Dehbozorgi beat the Bulgarian Nazaryan (son of the great Armen Nazaryan who beat Dehbozorgi in World youth bronze medal match in a controversial way)

Nosrati will wrestle Turkey in the final. and DB will face Ecuador ! both are supposed to win the gold but of course at this age level nothing is guaranteed.

and I found no TV coverage :( ... I hope at least UWW uploads the matches later as they usually do

A certain former Olympic Fencing champion visited the Slovak delegation :d Danka Barteková was ofc his guide, she attended the futsal game against Panama last night...and suddenly we scored our first goal(s) of the tournament and assigned our first win of the tourney...coincidence ? :d Danka, you our voodoo :hug:

Thomas%20Bach.jpg

14 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Both wrestlers made it to the final and they already beat their main rival for the gold :clap: Nosrati beat Russia and Dehbozorgi beat the Bulgarian Nazaryan (son of the great Armen Nazaryan who beat Dehbozorgi in World youth bronze medal match in a controversial way)

Nosrati will wrestle Turkey in the final. and DB will face Ecuador ! both are supposed to win the gold but of course at this age level nothing is guaranteed.

and I found no TV coverage :( ... I hope at least UWW uploads the matches later as they usually do

I don’t believe they have the rights to do so

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela